Sitemap - Carolina Counseling Services
How Do I Set Up my FIRST Appointment?
- Call: (910) 485-6336 (Fastest way to schedule)
- Text: (910) 308-3291 (Reply will be via phone)
- Email: Click to send email (You must include your phone number, because replies will only be made by telephone to ensure security/privacy)
- Call or Text for youra N ew Patient Appointment Anytime!
- Appointment scheduling for NEW clients: Mon-Fri 8:30am-5:15pm
- New client appts may be scheduled when therapists have openings, which may include daytime, evenings and weekends.
- Established/Standing Appointments are made directly with your therapist!
- Some Therapists schedule appointments Mon-Fri 8am-8pm and Saturdays (if requested)
- Referrals: MOST beneficiaries do NOT need a Referral!
- Who We Serve
- Services We Provide
- Emotional Crisis
- Couples Communication/Resolution to Conflict
- Marital Conflict/Family Conflict
- Child Behavior Problems at Home
- Child Behavior Problems at School
- Opositional Defiance
- Teen Issues
- Low Self-Esteem
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)/Trauma
- Mood Swings/Irritability
- Relationship Issues
- Cameron (near Linden Oaks)
- Fayetteville (West)
- Fayetteville (North)
- Fuquay-Varina (The Teacherage)
- Fuquay-Varina (N Main St)
- Southern Pines
- New Patients
- Contact Us
- About Us
Confidential / Private Sessions
Carolina Counseling Services contracts with Licensed professional counselors/therapists that can continue to provide a friendly, relaxed and safe atmosphere to everyone. Carolina Counseling Services assists individuals, couples, families, and children with counseling services that will help put your life back on track. We love to work with the military and are happy to assist active duty dependents and retired military and their families.
Counseling and Therapy are often used interchangeably in our English language. The same is true for Counselor and Therapist. For us, it really doesn't matter which word you use. When you need help, it is best to talk to someone who is not only objective, but who has had lots of experience helping others who have been in similar situations as yourself. We believe that a friendly Counselor or Therapist who is trained, licensed and experienced is the one who can assist the most. You don't have to figure it out alone. We can help. All of our therapists are licensed, friendly professionals.
If we can't help you, we will be happy to refer you to someone who can. We look forward to assisting you!!!.
Serving Areas: Carolina Counseling Services
Counties: Cumberland, Hoke, Bladen, Sampson, and Robeson Counties, NC
Areas: Fayetteville NC, Ft Bragg NC, Pope Field NC, Hope Mills NC, Raeford NC, Rockfish NC, Sliver City NC, Linden, Cedar Creek NC, Bowmore NC, Autryville NC, Parkton NC, Bunnlevel NC, Erwin NC, Dundarrach NC, Broadway NC, Pineview NC, Lumber Bridge, NC, Rex NC, Lemon Springs NC, Johnsonville NC, Eastover NC, Stedman NC and Wade, NC.
Military Community areas: Ardennes NC Bataan NC, Casablanca NC, Anzio Acre, NC, Corregidor NC, Bougainville NC, Hammond Hills NC, Nijimegen NC, Cherbourg NC, Normandy NC, Bastogne NC, Pope NC, Ste Mere Eglise NC,
Zip Codes: 28301, 28302, 28303, 28304, 28305, 28306, 28307, 28309, 28311, 28312, 28314