Carolina Counseling Services - Don't Let these 4 Things Keep You from Getting the Help You Need
How Do I Set Up my FIRST Appointment?
- Call: (910) 485-6336 (Fastest way to schedule)
- Text: (910) 308-3291 (Reply will be via phone)
- Email: Click to send email (You must include your phone number, because replies will only be made by telephone to ensure security/privacy)
- Call or Text for your New Patient Appointment Anytime!
- Appointment scheduling for NEW clients: Mon-Fri 8:30am-5:15pm
- New client appts may be scheduled when therapists have openings, which may include daytime, evenings and weekends.
- Established/Standing Appointments are made directly with your therapist!
- Some Therapists schedule appointments Mon-Fri 8am-8pm and Saturdays (if requested)
- Referrals: MOST beneficiaries do NOT need a Referral!
- 1310 Raeford Rd Suite 2 Fayetteville, NC 28305
ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICE FOR NEW CLIENT REGISTRATION:
For your first appt at the Raeford Rd location come to this address:
Don't Let these 4 Things Keep You from Getting the Help You Need
The National Institute of Mental Institute reveals that more than a quarter of American adults are suffering from depression, anxiety or another psychological/behavioral problems. Others are experiencing serious emotional issues while some are struggling with relationship conflict, grief over the death of a loved one, substance abuse or other debilitating issues.
Everyone has a story of pain, fear, sadness, or rejection. All of us want relief, a change, control, or treatment. But, you can’t just snap out of what’s draining your energy, hope, and enthusiasm. YOU NEED HELP! It takes courage to admit you need help and it can be frightening to seek help. If you want to feel better you have to take some actions. You can’t be as stubborn as your condition. Recovery takes time and it’s far from impossible if you don’t eliminate all these four negative things that are keeping you from getting the help you need.
- Old Habits: They are familiar bedfellows that are not really serving your best interests. Practices, ideas, and even people can sometimes become blocks to the change you desire for yourself. Leaving your comfort zone and letting go of long-standing situations, thinking patterns and relationships can be scary, radical and painful. This movement is just one process to recovery. You can do it better with a counselor or therapist.
- Negativity: A pessimistic mind frame puts everything on negative spin. Depression has a way of seeing things in a less than perfect structure, inclining you to be hard on yourself when you fail to meet the standard. Optimism will not just dawn on you; you need a trained professional to help you do that.
- Social Perception: Seeing a therapist or getting counseling is sometimes perceived to be negative; it used to carry much more of a stigma than it does now. More people than you know currently go, or have been to therapy! Society has recognized that it is beneficial for people struggling with negative emotions and thoughts to seek professional help. PLUS: remember that there is no requirement for you to tell anyone that you ARE going to therapy. Do it for YOU, not for what others might or might not think of you.
- Relationships: While immediate help and support can be obtained from family and friends, they can also misjudge you. They can possibly be contributing to your current depressive disorder. Someone outside your circle of family and friends who professionally understands your negative thoughts and feelings can help you. Take responsibility for your life and look for professional help.
Help Beyond the Barriers
In today’s world, it’s easy to feel lost or empty amidst an environment that emphasizes superficiality and gives value to anything that provides immediate gratification. Many still search for honesty and intimacy, and sometimes it can be too frustrating. Life becomes dissatisfying, problematic and stressful. Short-term advice may sometimes be enough to regain the course. But, in some cases, it requires more than minor adjustments and behavioral changes.
Psychotherapy can help you navigate all these problems. A therapist can work with you to achieve a transformative experience for resolution of issues and creating a more positive perspective in life.
Help from the Right Source
When you find yourself at a juncture where you need help, Carolina Counseling Services is ready to provide you a supportive environment for effective treatment. Carolina Counseling Services has many objective and non-judgmental counselors who can help. By the time the sessions are complete, you’ll emerge from CCS, not only with problems solved, but equipped with life skills to help you manage future challenges. Call, text, or send an e-mail to CCS to request an appointment.
We can help!
Call now and make an appointment!
Confidential / Private Sessions
Carolina Counseling Services contracts independently with Licensed professional counselors/therapists/psychologists who provide a friendly, relaxed atmosphere to everyone. Carolina Counseling Services independently contracted therapists assist individuals, couples, families, and children with counseling services that will help put your life back on track. Working with both non military and military is a joy and the therapist you choose will be happy to assist you whether you are a "civilian", or if you are a dependent or retiree.
Counseling and Therapy are often used interchangeably in our English language. The same is true for Counselor and Therapist. It really doesn't matter which word you use. When you need help, it is best to talk to someone who is not only objective, but who has had lots of experience helping others who have been in similar situations as yourself. A friendly Counselor or Therapist who is trained, licensed and experienced is the one who can assist the most. You don't have to figure it out alone. All independently contracted therapists are licensed, friendly professionals. Call to schedule your appt now!
If we can't help you, we will be happy to refer you to someone who can. We look forward to assisting you!!!.
Evening and Weekend Appts Available with specific therapists
Evening and Weekend appointments: We have therapists available for appointments from 8am to 8pm Monday through Friday. Some therapists have Saturday appointments available if requested.
Serving Areas: Carolina Counseling Services
Counties: Cumberland, Hoke, Bladen, Sampson, and Robeson Counties, NC
Areas: Fayetteville NC, Ft Bragg NC, Pope Field NC, Hope Mills NC, Raeford NC, Rockfish NC, Silver City NC, Cedar Creek NC, Bowmore NC, Autryville NC, Parkton NC, Bunnlevel NC, Erwin NC, Dundarrach NC, Broadway NC, Lumber Bridge NC, Rex NC, Eastover NC, Stedman NC and Wade NC.
Military Community areas: Ardennes NC Bataan NC, Casablanca NC, Anzio Acre, NC, Corregidor NC, Bougainville NC, Hammond Hills NC, Nijimegen NC, Cherbourg NC, Normandy NC, Bastogne NC, Pope NC, Ste Mere Eglise NC,
Zip Codes: 28301, 28302, 28303, 28304, 28305, 28306, 28307, 28309, 28311, 28312, 28314