Carolina Counseling Services - Payment Options for Getting Therapy at Carolina Counseling Services
How Do I Set Up my FIRST Appointment?
- Call: (910) 485-6336 (Fastest way to schedule)
- Text: (910) 308-3291 (Reply will be via phone)
- Email: Click to send email (You must include your phone number, because replies will only be made by telephone to ensure security/privacy)
- Call or Text for your New Patient Appointment Anytime!
- Appointment scheduling for NEW clients: Mon-Fri 8:30am-5:15pm
- New client appts may be scheduled when therapists have openings, which may include daytime, evenings and weekends.
- Established/Standing Appointments are made directly with your therapist!
- Some Therapists schedule appointments Mon-Fri 8am-8pm and Saturdays (if requested)
- Referrals: MOST beneficiaries do NOT need a Referral!
- 1310 Raeford Rd Suite 2 Fayetteville, NC 28305
ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICE FOR NEW CLIENT REGISTRATION:
For your first appt at the Raeford Rd location come to this address:
Payment Options for Getting Therapy at Carolina Counseling Services
All counseling agencies implement certain procedures around payment for services offered and rendered. Despite being a complex subject between therapists and clients, money is an important parameter that defines the therapeutic relationship between the two parties. Thus, the fees and the manner how fees are arranged as payment are vital not only in running the counseling business, but also in outlining the nature of the therapeutic process.
If you’re deciding to get counseling services for whatever emotional or psychological crisis you’re currently in, the first thing you want to know is the type of payment accepted by your preferred therapist. Generally, your insurance company will pay for most of the costs. But, what if you don’t have any policy or opt not to use your insurance?
At Carolina Counseling Services in Fayetteville, NC, our independently contracted counselors are flexible and sensitive when it comes to the payment issue. Part of the ethical practice is to discuss and educate the client before the start of the therapy session about the different fee arrangements and their meanings.
Acceptable Payment Scheme
- Cash: This is one of the easiest and fastest ways of paying for the treatment of your psychological health condition. However, it is only acceptable for face-to-face sessions since money can’t be sent via mail.
- Credit Card: Using your credit card as payment allows you to have access to health care that would otherwise be impossible if you lack cash or don’t have a checking account. Many independently contracted therapists who work with Carolina Counseling Services in Fayetteville, NC directly accept credit cards from the client.
- Health Savings Account (HSA) – This tax-advantaged medical savings account is for American taxpayers enrolled in high-deductible health plan. It’s like a personal savings account, but the money can only be used to pay for qualified health care expenses, including the services of certified therapists. HSA can be used to pay for your own medical expenses or for your spouse and other dependents even if the person is not included in your HDHP.
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) – Also known as a flexible spending arrangement, the FSA is a special tax-free account that can be used to pay for certain out-of-pocket health care expenses, including copayments and deductibles. A portion of your income is set aside and combined with the optional share of your employer up to $2,500 a year.
Carolina Counseling Services makes available various services that used to be inaccessible to people due to lack of payment options. Today, the presence of many means to pay for the services sought such as cash, credit card, HSA, and FSA bring therapy to many individuals like you. Our therapists are open and flexible to accommodate and implement changes in the previously agreed fee arrangements in the event of unexpected financial difficulties like unemployment or illness.
Regardless of how you pay, you will receive the same quality treatment from the therapists at Carolina Counseling Services in Fayetteville, NC. Similarly with clients using health insurance and managed care policies, you will not be required to get a doctor’s referral. Just make a call to request an appointment so we can provide the help you need on time.
We can help!
Call now and make an appointment!
Confidential / Private Sessions
Carolina Counseling Services contracts independently with Licensed professional counselors/therapists/psychologists who provide a friendly, relaxed atmosphere to everyone. Carolina Counseling Services independently contracted therapists assist individuals, couples, families, and children with counseling services that will help put your life back on track. Working with both non military and military is a joy and the therapist you choose will be happy to assist you whether you are a "civilian", or if you are a dependent or retiree.
Counseling and Therapy are often used interchangeably in our English language. The same is true for Counselor and Therapist. It really doesn't matter which word you use. When you need help, it is best to talk to someone who is not only objective, but who has had lots of experience helping others who have been in similar situations as yourself. A friendly Counselor or Therapist who is trained, licensed and experienced is the one who can assist the most. You don't have to figure it out alone. All independently contracted therapists are licensed, friendly professionals. Call to schedule your appt now!
If we can't help you, we will be happy to refer you to someone who can. We look forward to assisting you!!!.
Evening and Weekend Appts Available with specific therapists
Evening and Weekend appointments: We have therapists available for appointments from 8am to 8pm Monday through Friday. Some therapists have Saturday appointments available if requested.
Serving Areas: Carolina Counseling Services
Counties: Cumberland, Hoke, Bladen, Sampson, and Robeson Counties, NC
Areas: Fayetteville NC, Ft Bragg NC, Pope Field NC, Hope Mills NC, Raeford NC, Rockfish NC, Silver City NC, Cedar Creek NC, Bowmore NC, Autryville NC, Parkton NC, Bunnlevel NC, Erwin NC, Dundarrach NC, Broadway NC, Lumber Bridge NC, Rex NC, Eastover NC, Stedman NC and Wade NC.
Military Community areas: Ardennes NC Bataan NC, Casablanca NC, Anzio Acre, NC, Corregidor NC, Bougainville NC, Hammond Hills NC, Nijimegen NC, Cherbourg NC, Normandy NC, Bastogne NC, Pope NC, Ste Mere Eglise NC,
Zip Codes: 28301, 28302, 28303, 28304, 28305, 28306, 28307, 28309, 28311, 28312, 28314