Carolina Counseling Services - Opportunities
How Do I Set Up my FIRST Appointment?
- Call: (910) 485-6336 (Fastest way to schedule)
- Text: (910) 308-3291 (Reply will be via phone)
- Email: Click to send email (You must include your phone number, because replies will only be made by telephone to ensure security/privacy)
- Call or Text for your New Patient Appointment Anytime!
- Appointment scheduling for NEW clients: Mon-Fri 8:30am-5:15pm
- New client appts may be scheduled when therapists have openings, which may include daytime, evenings and weekends.
- Established/Standing Appointments are made directly with your therapist!
- Some Therapists schedule appointments Mon-Fri 8am-8pm and Saturdays (if requested)
- Referrals: MOST beneficiaries do NOT need a Referral!
- 1310 Raeford Rd Suite 2 Fayetteville, NC 28305
ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICE FOR NEW CLIENT REGISTRATION:
For your first appt at the Raeford Rd location come to this address:
1. Please click on the box above to see our current openings for Licensed Therapists.
2. CCS is only able to contract with fully NC licensed clinicians* who have the following licensures:
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
- Licensed Psychologists (HSP)
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT)
- Licensed Professional Counselors (LPC)
* Carolina Counseling Services (CCS) contracts with professional, qualified, licensed Counselors/Therapists/Clinical Psychologists, that provide a friendly, safe and relaxed atmosphere to all clients.
3. All of our contracted professionals are provided:
- Marketing Services for clients who self-refer
- Screening Services
- Billing Services (which includes follow up to ensure you get paid for each session)
- First appt set up Services (Scheduling first appt only)
- Authorization Services
- Other Administrative Services
- Helpful, Friendly, Hard Working and Easy to Work with Admin Staff
this will be the best working situation you ever had!
Contracting Therapists can expect to take home between $1,200 and $2,000 per week before taxes. Income for contracted positions are based on a percentage that insurance companies pay for services (depending on how many sessions the contractor decides to provide each week).
CCS is a flexible, friendly, low stress environment. If you are interested in having more control of your schedule, your practice, and your income, please email your cover letter and resume to Click here to send email.
Are you a licensed professional who has a positive client centered attitude that wants to work in a very friendly environment with other easy to work with professionals? If so, do not hesitate to submit your cover letter and resume to: Click here to send email.
Again, check out our Indeed page here https://www.indeedjobs.com/carolina-counseling-services
*Contractors: All CCS contractor positions are defined the same as independent contractors. Independent contractors are responsible for filing and paying taxes on income earned from CCS. CCS does not withhold federal, state, Social Security and/or Medicare taxes. CCS does not provide worker's compensation or health insurance. Working as an independent contractor allows you the opportunity to be more in control of your time and income.
Confidential / Private Sessions
Carolina Counseling Services contracts with Licensed professional counselors/therapists that can continue to provide a friendly, relaxed and safe atmosphere to everyone. Carolina Counseling Services assists individuals, couples, families, and children with counseling services that will help put your life back on track. We love to work with the military and are happy to assist active duty dependents and retired military and their families.
Counseling and Therapy are often used interchangeably in our English language. The same is true for Counselor and Therapist. For us, it really doesn't matter which word you use. When you need help, it is best to talk to someone who is not only objective, but who has had lots of experience helping others who have been in similar situations as yourself. We believe that a friendly Counselor or Therapist who is trained, licensed andexperienced is the one who can assist the most. You don't have to figure it out alone. We can help. All of our therapists are licensed, friendly professionals.
If we can't help you, we will be happy to refer you to someone who can. We look forward to assisting you!!!.
Evening and Weekend Appts Available with specific therapists
Evening and Weekend appointments: We have therapists available for appointments from 8am to 8pm Monday through Friday. Some therapists have Saturday appointments available if requested.
Serving Areas: Carolina Counseling Services
Counties: Cumberland, Hoke, Bladen, Sampson, and Robeson Counties, NC
Areas: Fayetteville NC, Ft Bragg NC, Pope Field NC, Hope Mills NC, Raeford NC, Rockfish NC, Silver City NC, Linden NC, Cedar Creek NC, Bowmore NC, Autryville NC, Parkton NC, Bunnlevel NC, Erwin NC, Dundarrach NC, Broadway NC, Lumber Bridge, NC, Rex NC, Eastover NC, Stedman NC and Wade, NC.
Military Community areas: Ardennes NC Bataan NC, Casablanca NC, Anzio Acre, NC, Corregidor NC, Bougainville NC, Hammond Hills NC, Nijimegen NC, Cherbourg NC, Normandy NC, Bastogne NC, Pope NC, Ste Mere Eglise NC,
Zip Codes: 28301, 28302, 28303, 28304, 28305, 28306, 28307, 28309, 28311, 28312, 28314