Carolina Counseling Services - How to Choose your Therapist
How Do I Set Up my FIRST Appointment?
- Call: (910) 485-6336 (Fastest way to schedule)
- Text: (910) 308-3291 (Reply will be via phone)
- Email: Click to send email (You must include your phone number, because replies will only be made by telephone to ensure security/privacy)
- Call or Text for your New Patient Appointment Anytime!
- Appointment scheduling for NEW clients: Mon-Fri 8:30am-5:15pm
- New client appts may be scheduled when therapists have openings, which may include daytime, evenings and weekends.
- Established/Standing Appointments are made directly with your therapist!
- Some Therapists schedule appointments Mon-Fri 8am-8pm and Saturdays (if requested)
- Referrals: MOST beneficiaries do NOT need a Referral!
How to Choose Your Therapist at Carolina Counseling Services
CCS takes pride in contracting well-trained licensed therapists with broad range of counseling specialties.
Carolina Counseling Services realizes that factors to look for in a good therapist include expertise and the ability to make you feel comfortable. However, with all the alphabet soup of PhDs, LMFTs LPCs, LCSWs, etc. how can you choose the one that exactly fits your needs? Take heart. With some patience and effort, you’re bound to find gold among the league of contracted counseling practitioners that we have at Carolina Counseling Services to provide caring, non-judgmental treatment and care for you. Here’s how:
- Click Fayetteville Therapists Consider the thousand words that the picture paints. Check out how you or your child would instinctively connect to the images/pictures of our therapists. Read about who they are able to help, their specialties, etc. To help you make a decision, you can further sort for a professional by taking a closer look at each therapist’s education, training, and therapy approach.
- Ask help from our friendly staff. When you’re unable to reach a decision, we shall be happy to assist you in this regard. Just call CCS to state that you have “no preference.” Our staff at the desk can guide you through the process with ease. Leave it to our receptionist to find the right therapist who matches your needs. If no such specialist is available at CCS, we shall be glad to make a referral to non-CCS therapist.
- Discuss issues with the therapist on your first appt. Don’t hesitate to discuss with the therapist frankly and honestly if you have some doubts whether the two of you are a good match. If you don't think you are a good match, let the therapist know and ask for a referral. The therapist will make a referral either to another contracting therapist of CCS or to a therapist somewhere else. Another option is to make a request to the receptionist to be scheduled with a new therapist. The receptionist will be happy to do so.
- Check our payment options. If using your insurance is a concern, it is important to be certain that you choose a therapist who accepts the insurance you have. Most of our therapists take TRICARE, Medicaid, BCBS and NC Health Choice. You don’t even need to call these insurances.
Keep in mind that the key to effective therapy is in finding the right fit of therapist who can help you or your loved one make progress and feel better right. You will usually have a feel for whether it is a good fit at the initial session. At Carolina Counseling Services, there’s no need to worry about this. We have over 20 friendly, well-trained, licensed therapists with different specialties, including marital issues, child behavioral concerns, substance abuse, family conflict, depression, and many others. Call today to request an appointment!
We can Help! Call NOW!
Confidential / Private Sessions
Carolina Counseling Services contracts independently with Licensed professional counselors/therapists/psychologists who provide a friendly, relaxed atmosphere to everyone. Carolina Counseling Services independently contracted therapists assist individuals, couples, families, and children with counseling services that will help put your life back on track. Working with both non military and military is a joy and the therapist you choose will be happy to assist you whether you are a "civilian", or if you are a dependent or retiree.
Counseling and Therapy are often used interchangeably in our English language. The same is true for Counselor and Therapist. It really doesn't matter which word you use. When you need help, it is best to talk to someone who is not only objective, but who has had lots of experience helping others who have been in similar situations as yourself. A friendly Counselor or Therapist who is trained, licensed and experienced is the one who can assist the most. You don't have to figure it out alone. All independently contracted therapists are licensed, friendly professionals. Call to schedule your appt now!
Evening and Weekend Appts Available with specific independently contracted therapists
Evening and Weekend appointments: We have independently contracted therapists available for appointments from 8am to 8pm Monday through Friday. Some therapists have Saturday appointments available if requested.
Serving Areas: Carolina Counseling Services
Counties: Cumberland, Hoke, Bladen, Sampson, and Robeson Counties, NC
Areas: Fayetteville NC, Ft Bragg NC, Pope Field NC, Hope Mills NC, Raeford NC, Rockfish NC, Sliver City NC, Linden, Cedar Creek NC, Bowmore NC, Autryville NC, Parkton NC, Bunnlevel NC, Erwin NC, Dundarrach NC, Broadway NC, Pineview NC, Lumber Bridge, NC, Rex NC, Lemon Springs NC, Johnsonville NC, Eastover NC, Stedman NC and Wade, NC.
Military Community areas: Ardennes NC Bataan NC, Casablanca NC, Anzio Acre, NC, Corregidor NC, Bougainville NC, Hammond Hills NC, Nijimegen NC, Cherbourg NC, Normandy NC, Bastogne NC, Pope NC, Ste Mere Eglise NC,
Zip Codes: 28301, 28302, 28303, 28304, 28305, 28306, 28307, 28309, 28311, 28312, 28314